My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium fresh nectarine, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1In a bowl, combine first three ingredients.
- 2In a large skillet, fry bacon till crisp. Remove bacon, drain on paper towels. Add bacon pieces to spinach mixture.
- 3Discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings from pan. Stir dressing mixture into pan, heat to simmer.
- 4Remove pan from heat. Add spinach mixture to pan, tossing to coat evenly. Serve warm, doesn't keep.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilted Spinach & Nectarine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 543.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g