Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium fresh nectarine, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine first three ingredients.
- In a large skillet, fry bacon till crisp. Remove bacon, drain on paper towels. Add bacon pieces to spinach mixture.
- Discard all but 2 tablespoons of drippings from pan. Stir dressing mixture into pan, heat to simmer.
- Remove pan from heat. Add spinach mixture to pan, tossing to coat evenly. Serve warm, doesn't keep.