Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yeah, another recipe to help use the abundance of cherry tomatoes I have.....and will have again next year. (I love cherry tomatoes!) From Everyday Food.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (5 ounce) bags Baby Spinach
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook, tossing often, just until wilted, about 2-3 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
excellent and simple dish. this could be a side or all on its own; the only change i made was to add some fresh garlic in the olive oil while it heated up. terrific recipe.