1/3 Photos of Wilted Spinach and Balsamic Vinegar
Tasty little spinach salad. A bit of sweet and a bit of tangy come together in a mouth water spring delight. This salad has been rolling around in my head for weeks, I finally had a chance to try it out and we love it here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1rinse the spinach and toss with craisins and feta.
- 2fry bacon until crisp, drain and chop.
- 3turn off heat, but while the pan is still hot add shallot and garlic to the bacon drippings.
- 4cook until the garlic is lightly browned, returning the heat if necessary.
- 5Deglaze the pan with the balsamic vinegar and lemon juice.
- 6toss with spinach and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilted Spinach and Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g