- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon crisply, crumble and set aside.
- To the hot bacon drippings, add the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Stir over medium heat until hot.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and green onions. Add the warm dressing and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with bacon and serve immediately.