Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Warm dinner salad.
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch leaf lettuce, washed and dried
- 6 green onions, chopped (with the tops)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Heat medium saucepan.
- Add to pan, oil, vinegar, Equal and pepper.
- Stir over medium heat until hot.
- In a large bowl combine lettuce and green onions.
- Pour oil mixture over top and mix well.
- Sprinkle bacon bits over the top and serve.