1/1 Photo of Wilted Garlic Spinach
Annie in Istanbul's Note:
I saw this recipe made on an Italian cooking show, it was all in Italian, but the recipe was so easy to follow I didn't need to know the language. You can use either fresh spinach, or frozen, but if you do, make sure the excess moisture has been squeezed out. I served it with roasted chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- 2Add the garlic, either chopped or smashed.
- 3Cook the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- 4Add spinach and with tongs, turn constantly until wilted.
- 5Sprinkle with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilted Garlic Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.1
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 396.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g