Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wilt's restaurant has the best chili. It's served in a bread bowl and just bursts with flavor. I used this seasoning to make my chili and it turned out great. This recipe makes enough to season about 2 lbs of ground chuck.
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml Hungarian paprika
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 tablespoons.
- Can be easily doubled or tripled.
Very good seasoning mix. I was a little scary and used only 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper but will use the whole amount next time. Furthermore I added 1 teaspoon ground coriander.
Spicy flavourful, just perfect. Used it with recipe #274227.
Thanks for posting.
This is the BEST!!! Doesn't come out pale like other recipes. Very good flavor. My husband couldn't get enough of my chilli when I used this.
Perfect seasoning... I use ancho or chipotle chile seasoning... which ever I have on hand! So good!