Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wilt's restaurant has the best chili. It's served in a bread bowl and just bursts with flavor. I used this seasoning to make my chili and it turned out great. This recipe makes enough to season about 2 lbs of ground chuck.
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml Hungarian paprika
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients and mix together well.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- Makes about 3 tablespoons.
- Can be easily doubled or tripled.
Very good seasoning mix. I was a little scary and used only 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper but will use the whole amount next time. Furthermore I added 1 teaspoon ground coriander.
Spicy flavourful, just perfect. Used it with Smoked Sausage Chili.
Thanks for posting.
This is the BEST!!! Doesn't come out pale like other recipes. Very good flavor. My husband couldn't get enough of my chilli when I used this.
Perfect seasoning... I use ancho or chipotle chile seasoning... which ever I have on hand! So good!