Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend gave us this recipe quite a number of years ago. It just happens to be my son's favorite way to have corn. It is good reheated & the recipe doubles very well. Make sure to bake it long enough, it should be completely set & puffed up a bit. As with any dish that contains cheese, a nice old cheddar will give it more flavour. I bake this in a pyrex loaf pan when I make a single recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- It should be set & nicely browned on top.
- Let stand a couple minutes before serving.
Simple to make and delicious to taste!!!!
WOW! It should be a 10-star rating! This was a delicious corn pudding! The cheese added an extra depth to the dish enhancing the corn! Every last drop was consumed. Made for PAC Spring 2011!