Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the kitchen of Charlotte Wilson. I found this recipe from Northpole.com and although I haven't tried it yet, I wanted to share it with everyone! NOTE: I added the ounce size for chips and prep time and the pan size as they weren't included. I think it's a good guess but everyone can help adjust.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 box powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 packages graham crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 1⁄4 cup milk
- Combine margarine, peanut butter, powdered sugar and graham crackers.
- Press mixture in (8"x8") pan.
- Melt chips and 2 tablespoons of margarine or milk.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Cut when cool.
I made these using this recipe and they turned out great, but the next time I made them I changed just a few things. I melted the butter before I mixed the ingredients for the crust; it made it MUCH easier to stir. Also, I mixed peanut butter with the chocolate when it was melting instead of milk or butter. Overall, this is a very good recipe and they are always a hit when I make them...even better than Reese's peanut butter cups if you ask me!