Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Will went to a cooking class and discovered how to make this. It's awesome.
- 4 -6 avocados
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped (optional)
- Remove skins and pits from avocadoes and place into a bowl.
- smash with back of a fork and add remaining ingredients.
- Combine and season to taste with salt.
- ENJOY with tortilla chips.
Excellent guacamole! I scaled the recipe down, using 1 avocado. I loved all the cilantro and enjoyed the little kick from the jalapeno(although I only used 2 small slices). Thanks for posting! Made in honor of my son Will for the name game in contests/events forum!