Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious pineapple dessert which is easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 lb vanilla wafer, ground up
- Roll out wafers until they are like crumbs.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs.
- Lina a 10x14 pan with wax paper and spread on half of the wafer crumbs.
- Spread on butter, sugar, egg mixture.
- Whip the cream and add the pineapple in a seperate bowl.
- Spread on top of butter, sugar, egg mixture.
- Spread on remaining wafer crumbs and press lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least a few hours and serve.