Recipe by William Blake
This is my own recipe. This recipe always gets a lot of comments. It's a real crowd pleaser and good anytime of the year. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family and friends do.
- 2 packages Jello gelatin (Your favorite)
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (20 ounce) can fruit cocktail (drained)
- 2 quarts Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecustard pudding
- 12 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottom of 4 qrt bowl with sliced Angel food cake, also line the the side of the bowl about 3 inches high from the bottom.
- In a separate bowl mix your Jello as directed on the package.
- When Jello is half set, stir in drained cocktail fruit (be sure to remove any pineapple bits, they can interfere with the Jello setting properly.) Pour the Jello mixture into the lined bowl.
- Let set in refrigerator.
- Prepare custard as directed on package.
- Let set 5 minutes.
- Pour on top of the set Jello.
- Let set in refrigerator at least a couple of hours before serving.
- Ten miutes.
- before serving top with Lite CoolWhip and cherries.