Donna Matthews's Note:
This is another of our favorite recipes from Colonial Williamsburg. Although we always include it in our Thanksgiving menu, we also eat this one for dinner at many other times of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pick over the crabmeat and discard any bits of shell or cartilage if using real crabmeat.
- 2Alternately, if using artificial crabmeat, break into smaller pieces to resemble real crabmeat.
- 3Combine the crabmeat and celery.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients together (except lettuce) and pour over the crabmeat.
- 5Mix gently to avoid breaking the lumps of crabmeat.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve on lettuce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Williamsburg Lodge Crabmeat Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 863.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: