Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another of our favorite recipes from Colonial Williamsburg. Although we always include it in our Thanksgiving menu, we also eat this one for dinner at many other times of year.
- Pick over the crabmeat and discard any bits of shell or cartilage if using real crabmeat.
- Alternately, if using artificial crabmeat, break into smaller pieces to resemble real crabmeat.
- Combine the crabmeat and celery.
- Mix remaining ingredients together (except lettuce) and pour over the crabmeat.
- Mix gently to avoid breaking the lumps of crabmeat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve on lettuce.