Recipe by Sharon123
I had something similar to this the other day and it was so good! This was adapted from Epicurious.
Top Review by valngordon
Fantastic! Love house dressing. I added a squirt of lemon and used Inglehoffer stone ground mustard (to eliminate the need for mustard seeds - it has whole seeds right in the bottle) at 1.5ish to what's recommended. Dangerously close to the real thing!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (use the good stuff)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon turbinado sugar (2 packets of Sugar-in-the-Raw)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mayonnaise, mustard, worcestershire saucegarlic, sugar and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Start at a low speed and graduate up to a higher speed. You may need to turn off the blender once or twice and press out air the bubbles with a spatula toget it all blended well.
- Transfer the mix to a bowl.
- Stir in the 1 teaspoon of mustard seed. Put in a covered container and store in refrigerator overnight, to let flavors marry.
- After 24 hours, the spread is ready to use. Use as spread or dip for sandwiches. Enjoy!