I had something similar to this the other day and it was so good! This was adapted from Epicurious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mayonnaise, mustard, worcestershire saucegarlic, sugar and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- 2Start at a low speed and graduate up to a higher speed. You may need to turn off the blender once or twice and press out air the bubbles with a spatula toget it all blended well.
- 3Transfer the mix to a bowl.
- 4Stir in the 1 teaspoon of mustard seed. Put in a covered container and store in refrigerator overnight, to let flavors marry.
- 5After 24 hours, the spread is ready to use. Use as spread or dip for sandwiches. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Williamsburg Cheese Shop House Spread
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 958.6
- Calories from Fat 719
- Total Fat 79.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 2006.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: