1/2 Photos of Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Dessert Squares
1 hr 10 mins
The good folk at Williams-Sonoma were handing out samples of these a few weeks back. They were (of course) just scrumptious. These were made with Muirhead Pumpkin Pecan Butter (sold at W-S, needless to say), but I would imagine that any good pumpkin butter would do just fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of cake mix and set aside.
- 3Mix remaining cake with with 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg. Press mixture lightly into the bottom of a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- 4Mix one jar of pumpkin pecan butter with remaining two eggs and milk, and pour over cake mixture in pan.
- 5Mix remaining 1 cup cake mix with flour, sugar, remaining 1/4 cup butter, and cinnamon, and crumble over the top of the pumpkin layer.
- 6Bake 35-40 minutes, or until golden.
- 7Cool to room temp and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: