Celebrity recipe from Another Taste of Palm Springs. This uses pre-cooked shrimp. Figure 5-6 shrimp per person. This recipe doesn't say how many people this serves nor does it state the amount of shrimp (one bag of the pre-cooked frozen?) so I am guessing. Soak the defrosted shrimp in lemon juice in the refrigerator. Take out so they are not too cold, before starting herb sauce, and drain the lemon juice. Goes well with rice so start the rice when you begin the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 2Fry garlic until crisp and golden.
- 3Remove and discard.
- 4Add herbs and stir in white wine.
- 5Let simmer covered 10 minutes.
- 6Add shrimp to herb mixture in skillet.
- 7Cover and simmer 3 minutes to heat shrimp through, but not to cook.
- 8Serve with white rice and pour sauce over rice and shrimp.
- 9Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for William Holden's "be Right Back Shrimp"
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g