1/1 Photo of Will Brink's Chocolate Protein Bars
These are tasty, nutritious and easy to make. The recipe is from a collection Tasty Fat Loss and Muscle-Gaining Recipes by Will Brink, a bodybuilder. I use vanilla whey powder and add 1/4 C cocoa and mix it all in a food processor. This saves mashing bananas and fighting with the peanut butter. They also freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven for 5 minutes at 180° C (350° F).
- 2Mix the oats, whey and cinnamon.
- 3Add the peanut butter and stir in thoroughly.
- 4Add the egg whites, mashed bananas, and the honey.
- 5Add the nonfat milk slowly, while mixing thoroughly.
- 6Spoon the mixture into a greased, lined cake pan and level with a knife.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting to reduce stickiness. Cut into 8 bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Will Brink's Chocolate Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 30.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate protein powder