A great brunch recipe. My rendition of Wildcat Scramble from the "Good Egg" in Scottsdale, Arizona. May be frozen and reheated in microwave for a quick breakfast. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacomale and toasted pita bread.
- Mix eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Saute onions and sausage. Drain fat.
- Add all ingrediants to eggs except cheese.
- Pour into greased, oversized, muffin tins, Makes 12 large.
- sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until set.