Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We like to use our imaginations with this one. You've got your favorite pizza toppings, but what to eat them with? Try bread sticks, carrot sticks, or celery sticks, oh my!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper, pepperoni and olive slices.
- Cover, and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Loved this dip and I had to make another batch because it was gone so quickly. I sliced up baguettes and we piled the dip onto the bread slices instead of dipping them. Will definitely be making this often!