1/1 Photo of Wild Women's Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shots
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Made for RSC12. Can be made with sugar free or low sugar products. These jello shots can be as silly or as racy as you choose! This makes 36 jello shots that you can let each person top with the whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherry or have them all pre-made. To keep clean up easy use disposable products and the smallest disposable cups you can find, about 1 oz or so work great. Whether taking these somewhere or not I like to place all the cups in a container for easy transfer to the refrigerator and to catch any spills before the shots set. Try the cardboard that comes under cases of drinks or a regular box - trim the sides if desired to make it more shallow. You could also use a casserole or roasting pan. Also makes it easier to transport if necessary. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1/2 ounce) boxes black cherry gelatin
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin (Knox, Box comes with 4 packets, use two IF you want very firm shots) (optional)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 cup coffee, cold
- 36 maraschino cherries, fresh with stem if possible
- 7 ounces whipped cream
- 6 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1Measure water in a microwave safe measuring cup. Microwave for 3 minutes or until water begins to a boil. If you do not have a microwave you can use a pan and a stove top.
- 2Pour jello powder into a large container, if possible one with a pouring spout like a measuring cup or pitcher, and add hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- 3Measure creme de cacao and coffee and add to the jello mixture. Stir to combine.
- 4Arrange 36 small disposable plastic or paper cups, about 1 to 2 ounces in size, in a container to protect from spills.
- 5Pour an equal amount of jello into each cup and place container in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- 6When ready to serve shake can of whipped cream well and invert over each cup. Spray a small dollop of whipped cream on top. Drizzle with about a teaspoon of chocolate syrup and top with a cherry!
- 7Have fun!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Women's Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 22.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g