1/1 Photo of Wild Turkey Breast
1 hr 10 mins
My husband, FIL, and son go wild turkey hunting. I never have liked the taste of it until my FIL gave me this recipe. My girls thought it was pork loin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dressing and wine.
- 2Pour into a 1 gallon size zip-lock bag.
- 3Add the turkey breast and marinate overnight, turning at least once.
- 4Drain off the marinade & discard.
- 5Sprinkle turkey breast with the seasonings.
- 6Place in oven roasting bag.
- 7Melt the butter in the olive oil and add to the turkey breast.
- 8Place the roasting bag & turkey breast in a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.6
- Calories from Fat 569
- Total Fat 63.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.3 mg
- Sodium 634.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 41.6 g