Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons puree shallots
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup wine, white
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup madeira wine
- 4 tablespoons truffles, finely chopped
- 1 salt (to taste)
- 1 pepper (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy (optional)
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan.
- Add the mushrooms, shallot puree, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
- Reduce the mixture over high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another sauté pan, add Madeira wine to 3 tablespoons of truffles.
- Reduce over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Puree raspberries.
- Strain the Puree raspberries into the truffles and wine, then reduce it to a smooth consistency.
- **At this time, if you have selected the optional ingredients, you should add the lemon juice and brandy.