Go Wild!'s Note:
A Thai baked salmon dish that will fire your taste buds! A combination of Thai red curry paste, golden honey and baked salmon from the wild pacific makes for a dish that’s sure to fire your taste buds! Perfect for a romantic evening for two. Watch it prepared on video at wildsalmonrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces wild salmon fillets, cut in two (King or Sockeye)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup shiitake mushroom
- 2 shallots, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 4 cashews
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the honey and Thai curry paste.
- 3Lightly oil the fillets and then brush on a light coating of the curry mixture.
- 4WARNING: Some Thai curry paste is very hot so taste before you baste.
- 5Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside while you prepare the vegetable stir-fry and sauce for the salmon.
- 6Wash and chop vegetables in bite-sized pieces. Put 1 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan.
- 7Whisk the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice and chopped mint together in a small bowl.
- 8Pop the salmon in the oven for 10 minutes; preheat the frying pan on high and begin stir-frying the veggies at about the 5-minute mark.
- 9Add the garlic as the vegetables are just arriving at that tender-crisp stage, so that it won't brown and turn bitter. Finish the vegetables with a squeeze of fresh lime and salt and pepper to taste. Cover them to keep hot while you garnish the salmon.
- 10Lift the salmon from the parchment paper, leaving the skin behind, and place it on the dinner plate. Pour a little of the sauce artistically over one end of the salmon, garnish with a couple of cashews and a mint sprig.
- 11Arrange the vegetables attractively around the salmon and serve!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Sweet & Spicy Thai Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 605.1
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 38.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste