- 1 cup wild rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine
- 1⁄2 cup frozen sweet corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine liquids, seasonings and butter in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add rice. Return to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook for 40 minutes. Don't remove lid while cooking!
- About 2 minutes before rice is done, saute corn in pan over medium-high heat. Toss corn with rice and serve.