1/1 Photo of Wild Rice Turkey Pot Pie
Vyxie's Kitchen's Note:
I came up with this while raiding my refrigerator of leftovers. I had some left over "Wild Rice with Cranberries and Caramelized Onions" (this can be found on food.com as well), and some leftover turkey in the freezer, as well as store bought pie crust. I decided to play with my food, and make something new for dinner. It turned out amazing. I will now make extra rice just so I can makes this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 2 -3 cups cooked wild rice, with cranberries and caramelized onions
- 1 -2 prepared pie crust
- 1Combine the soup, turkey, and rice in a large bowl.
- 2If you want a bottom crust, place the crust in a pie dish, i used a deep dish pie plate.
- 3Pour the mixture in to the pie shell, and top with the top crust. Make sure to cut slits for the steam to escape.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until crust is golden and the filling is hot.
- 5This would also be great with other vegetables added in, I just used the leftovers that I had.
- 6Please note: all the measurements are approximate. I didn't think to actually measure them, and just used all the leftovers I had. Adjust as needed!
Browse Our Top Pot Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pot Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice Turkey Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 190.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup