Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A complete meal from your crock pot.
- 3⁄4 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 lbs turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- In a 5 qt slow cooker, layer the rice, squash, onion and turkey. Add broth; sprinkle with pepper and thyme. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until juices run clear.
- Remove turkey; cut into slices. Stir cranberries into rice mixture. Serve.