Recipe by pines506
These are awesome. I never have any left. Its a good way to use up leftover wild rice. The recipe calls for white mushrooms, but I sometimes use criminis.
- 12 large white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, inced
- 1⁄2 cup cooked wild rice
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh rosemary leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter a shallow baking dish.
- Snap stems off mushrooms and chop. Please caps with tops down in buttered dish.
- Melt butter in a medium size skillet. Add garlic and mushroom stems. Cook over medium heat, stirring, 3 minutes.
- Add wild rice, cream, salt and pepper and boil 1 minute, stirring until mixture is thickened.
- Spoon wild rice mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and top each with two or three leaves of rosemary.
- Bake 10-15 minues or until hot.
- Serve warm.