Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Many people are asking for this easy recipe so I thought I would post it.
- 1 medium chopped onion, sauted
- 1⁄2 cup cooked wild rice, i use uncle ben's original wild rice (whole box)
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 pint milk
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups of grated Velveeta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, cut up
- Cook rice by directions on the box. Let it sit until all water is absorbed.
- Combine all ingredients in large Dutch oven or crock pot and simmer until cheese is melted.