Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy, tastes great.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) chicken and rice soup
- 1 (16 ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups light cheddar cheese
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 3⁄4 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cook rice separate and add after cheese is melted.
- In large soup pot saute onions w/bacon;add chicken.
- Add all soups and mix.
- add 1/2& 1/2, evap.
- milk and cooked rice.
- Once hot add shredded cheddar cheese; stir till dissolves.
- simmer over low heat, add pepper and salt to taste.