Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's a healthy salad that that's great warm or cold. It's pretty versatile so adjust to whatever you have in the fridge. Mushrooms, artichoke hearts, avocados and garlic are some of my favourite variations.
- 250 g wild rice
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 -4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 salmon fillet, cut into pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chili
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour a little olive oil in a frying pan and heat.
- Sauté the celery and red pepper for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the spring onions and salmon and cook until the salmon is done.
- Put the rice in a large bowl, then stir in the vegetables, salmon and all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well, adjust seasonings to taste and serve.