Here's a healthy salad that that's great warm or cold. It's pretty versatile so adjust to whatever you have in the fridge. Mushrooms, artichoke hearts, avocados and garlic are some of my favourite variations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the rice according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, pour a little olive oil in a frying pan and heat.
- 4Sauté the celery and red pepper for 3-4 minutes.
- 5Add in the spring onions and salmon and cook until the salmon is done.
- 6Put the rice in a large bowl, then stir in the vegetables, salmon and all the remaining ingredients.
- 7Mix well, adjust seasonings to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.4 g