- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, almonds, onion, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 148 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.