- 2⁄3 cup wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped water chestnut
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook wild rice in water according to package directions.
- Grill chicken, and cube into bite size pieces, set aside.
- Combine mayonaise with seasoned salt,set aside.
- When the rice is cooked, drain if needed.
- Combine all ingredients, refrigerate and serve when completely chilled.