Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely crunchy summer salad, Compliments any grilled dinner.
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup sliced sweet onion (such as walla walla)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups golden raisins
Soy Garlic Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, smashed
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix lightly.
- Combine and whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Salad may be dressed a half hour before serving.
This is simply one of the best recipes I've ever tasted - I bought "canned" wild rice as its just the right amount for the recipe and it was delicious and cuts down on prep time. Thanks to the author of the recipe - it'll be in my "good book" 4ever now!
I left out the raisins and red bell pepper because I don't like them, and the salad was GREAT! I took it camping with me, and predressed it just before serving
Phenomenal salad for taste, texture, and appearance! Made as directed and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks, Derf! Made for Make it Healthy in May.