Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My daughter makes this salad every Christmas. It has mandarin oranges, mushrooms, and almonds.
- 1 cup wild rice or 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook wild rice and place in bowl.
- Mix together oil, vinegar, soya sauce, and salt.
- Drain oranges and mushrooms.
- Mix all ingredients except oranges with rice.
- Cover and chill.
- Add oranges just before serving.