This is a very good side dish to serve with fish or poultry. Adding some chopped red and/or green pepper would probably go nicely also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and celery in oil 5 to 6 minutes.
- 2Stir in the nuts and quinoa and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 18 to 20 minutes.
- 5Stir in wild rice. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice - Quinoa Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 312.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: