1/2 Photos of Wild Rice Pecan Pilaf
1 hr 5 mins
Another wonderful recipe from the Inn at Little Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-sized sauce pan, bring 2 quarts of water to a rapid boil.
- 2Add the 1/2 tsp salt and the wild rice.
- 3Boil uncovered for 40-45 minutes, or until the grains begin to pop open and the rice is tender.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5In a 10" skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 6Add the carrot and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Add celery, mushrooms, and pecans.
- 8Saute for just about 2 minutes more, stirring often.
- 9Add the rice and saute until thoroughly combined.
- 10Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- 11Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice Pecan Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 361.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g