Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
As per Betty Crocker "These patties are absolutely delicious served in sandwich buns with cranberry sauce". Or can be served with steamed broccoli on the side. Taken from Betty's Quick and Easy cookbook. I haven't tried them yet, but will soon.
- 2 cups wild rice, cooked
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar mushroom pieces, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix all ingredients together except oil.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop wild rice mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into skillet; flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook about 3 minutes on each side or until light brown.
- Remove patties from skillet; cover and keep warm while cooking remaining patties.