- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 liter egg
- 1⁄2 cup pre- cooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (rounded)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted to room temp
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat egg, milk and sour cream in another bowl and pour into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Add butter and milk (a little at a time until proper consistency).
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto preheated, lightly-greased griddle.