Recipe by kbksmama
From Betty Crocker's Vegetarian Cooking. Can use white or brown rice in place of the wild rice.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook peppers and onion in margarine, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Mix eggs, milk, wild rice and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables; reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set; remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.