- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet.
- Cook and stir rice, almonds and onion in butter until almonds are golden, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in water and bouillon cubes.
- Pour into ungreased 2 1/2 cup casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender and fluffy, about 1 hour 15 minutes.