Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A good compliment to a turkey dinner.
- 3⁄4 cup wild rice
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups croutons
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dry onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- Rinse wild rice, boil rice with 2 1/4 cup water, then allow to simmer for approximately 45 minute until water is absorbed.
- Brown sausage while rice is simmering.
- Mix remaining ingredients and bake in 2 quart casserole dish at 350°F for 30 minute.