Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup wild rice
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut in large dice
- 1 stalk celery
- 1⁄2 tart apple, sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced and toasted
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 4 cups packed baby greens
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Bring stock and wild rice to boil, simmer until rice is tender, about 50 min.
- Transfer to bowl, cover and chill.
- Combine chicken, celery, apple, onion and tarragon with wild rice.
- Make vinegarette out of oil, vinegar, dijon, salt and pepper.
- Toss greens and rice mixture in dressing seperately.
- Lay down a bed of greens, top with wild rice mixture, sprinkle with almonds.
- Garnish with tomato rose.