Wild Rice Cheddar Broccoli Bake
- In large saucepan, melt butter; add flour, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring until mixture bubbles.
- Add milk, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
- Boil 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Combine cooked wild rice, broccoli, onion and cheese sauce. Turn into lightly greased 2-qt. casserole. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 3500F 30 to 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Note: Wild rice can be cooked a day or more in advance and refrigerated.