1/2 Photos of Wild Rice Broccoli Chicken Casserole
I am not sure where this originally came from (I did not make it up). My OAMC Club uses this recipe Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup white wine worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1Cook rice mix.
- 2Cook onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 3Stir in soup, sour cream, and wine.
- 4Stir in chicken and cooked rice.
- 5Turn into casserole or baking dish.
- 6Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- 7Leftover idea ** Make chicken soup with leftover chicken. Save chicken stock from above recipe. Add 1/3 cup onion, 1 can corn, 1 1/2 cups noodles. Simmer 10 minutes. Add leftover chicken 1-2 cups, heat thoroughly. Season with parsley, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 688.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend