Prep 20 mins
Cook 33 mins
This is the other recipe that came with the one on how to cook wild rice.
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 3⁄4 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 tablespoons potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon more yeast
- Put all ingredients into your bread maker as you do any other recipe.
- Make the dough in the bread machine through the first rise.
- After the first rise take it out and put it into two bread pans.
- Let it rise and then bake at 350 degrees for 33 minutes.
This is a very tasty bread. One roommate thinks it needs a touch of honey, but her thinks EVERYTHING is better with a touch of honey. :) It is a hearty tasting bread, and is great on it's own, but I think it would be excellent with ham and provolone, grilled. :) Thank you for posting, made for ZWT4.