1 hr 5 mins
Great casserole to use up that left over turkey or chicken. We usually end up with lots of left over dark meat of the turkey, and this is a yummy way to use it up and not waste it once you get sick of those turkey sandwiches. You can also use left over chicken, you can also just cook chicken fresh to make this dish. I have also on occasion added broccoli to casserole to get some veggies in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice, seasoning pkt with rice, water and butter in pan. Cook on stove top according to box directions.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Spray 9x13 pay with cooking spray.
- 4Place cooked rice in pan and add remaining ingredients except for cheese. Mix well. (You may need to add additonal milk if mix appears too dry.).
- 5Place in oven and bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- 6If using cheese, sprinkle over top of casserole during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice and Turkey (Or Chicken) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 711.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend