Adapted from a recipe found in Pillsbury's Jan/Feb 2007 Classic Recipes Cookbook. Perfect recipe for left overs!!
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 11X7 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In baking dish, mix white and wild rice; spread evenly over bottom.
- In a large bowl, mix turkey, cheese, milk, eggs, bell peppers and black pepper.
- Spoon over rice.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is lightly browned.
- Sprnkle with parsley.