Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from the Betty Crocker website. This is great for leftover turkey or chicken.
- 2 cups cooked turkey or 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 2 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 ounce) packageseasoned long grain and wild rice blend
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients, including seasoning packet from rice mix, in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.